|Swedish Biometrics Forum|
|Contact: Fernando Alonso-Fernandez, Josef Bigun|
Swedish Biometrics Forum
The Swedish Biometrics Forum (SBF) is a new open platform dedicated to regular exchange of information and experience related to the field of Biometrics and Security. The target of the group is the interdisciplinary discussion between research, technology developers, data privacy experts, governmental agencies and operators of Biometric Systems. In the regular meetings new applications, latest research results and products are presented.
The next meeting will be scheduled for December 2018/January 2019.
The next meeting was held on 8 June 2018 (Friday) near Copenhagen Airport.
The purpose of the meeting was to discuss research ideas for a proposal to EU Horizon 2020 in the area of identification and security. Eleven participants from different countries participated in the meeting, plus six more participants that could not attend but provided input prior to the meeting.
The kick-off meeting was held on 26 January 2018 (Friday) at the University of Halmstad.
Please find the latest version of the agenda under: https://www.eab.org/events/program/159
Attendance is free of charge but registration is required on: https://www.eab.org/events/registration/159
- Prof. Cristoph Busch, head of the Norwegian Biometrics Laboratory
- Diane Friberg, IDEMIA
- Dr. Lena Klasén, Director of the Swedish National Forensic Centre
- Prof. Patrick Bours, Department of Information Security and Communication Technology, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Dr. Mattias Wecksten, School of Information Technology, Halmstad University
- Dr. Olga Torstensson, School of Information Technology, Halmstad University
- Eric Setterberg, Fingerprint Cards AB
The Swedish Biometrics Forum is hosted by Halmstad University, and supported by the European Association for Biometrics (EAB).
Location: Halmstad University, Kristian IV:s väg 3, 30118 Halmstad, Sweden