|date of the meeting||2013/02/19|
|e.g. IS-lab, project name, ...||islab|
|list of people (optional)||SK,JB,SB,KN,BÅ, FAF, SN, AM, JK, SGS, TS, SK(SId), AV, guest|
1. EU coordinator guest: Mareike Lutz
- JB: 2 EU projects: FAF (individual grant) and AM (research group), both Marie-Curie projects,
- EU travel project running by Algero
- Biggest effort: matching partners (e.g. by running conference)
- AV: new project by RP (participation) together with Volvo and others
- Wide field of opportunities to help by EU coordinator, two projects opened (older adults and it)
- OlderAdults: 3 organisations in 3 different countries and get profuct after 3 years.
2. Styre group meeting
- Save square meters
- There will be new student desk at the entrance (expedition)
- Move CLU to A2
- Malcus will be rebuild
- Program costs: 9 mln p/y (4.5 mln per year for blackboard, ladok, phone service, etc)
- New university board (now Jorgen Carlsson from out school)
3. KK leading group
- Magnus Johnsson and AV are representatives from out school
- prepare applicatoions for 2014
- divide them by two groups: one by april 12th, one by may 3rd (submission date), SN & SB
- three more person involded in forskning fond (application stage)
- any comments on the CAISR report send by Antanas?
4. Postdoc fellowship
- ASA, JL can apply?
- Collecting statistics on research
- Each lab need to describe or select 3-5 publication that represents lab the best, the EIS group will select best (2007-2012).
- Present cases of impact of our research on health, environment, etc. (suggestions of cases), then EIS group will select best (2007-2012).
- Wednesday Karl Iagnema will give talk
- News on the screen