|date of the meeting||2013/01/15|
|e.g. IS-lab, project name, ...||islab|
|list of people (optional)||JL, NW, JB, SB, BÅ, FAF, AM, SGS, SK (Sid), KN, SN, AV, TS|
1. New meeting: Leading power school (Section's råd)
Info from Magnus
- rector will visit leading group meeting about new working time agreement
- April 15 Katrin Sjöberg defend her Phd thesis
- 14-15th February PhD conference
- Education for deans and lab leaders at 13-14th February, attempts to change those dates.
- CLU - vice chancelor want to oversee what they are doing, so they plan to have workshop (20 or 21 st February)
- => they want participants from different schools (BÅ from our lab as he is the only one who followed 2 teaching courses)
- In autumn they plan to do it in English.
- Wage discussion: not mandatory, contact lab leader if you want to have a discussion.
- Budget for 2012: 621 (real) vs 625 (planed) students.
- Ulf is on vacation for 2013
- Matlab: will be same way as before for 2013.
2. IES meetings news
- names suggested last meetings (for evaluation)
- Henrik Bostrom, KTH
- Gunilla Borgefors, Uppsala
- Anil Jain
- E. Oja, Helsinki
- W. Pedrycz
- R. Veldhuis, Enschede
- M. Tistarelli
- TR will take care of the output people.
- There are several groups, 4 people suggestions for chairman => most 2 names from is lab list
- JB: weighting on the amount of research => relevance of the person for research
- Deadline Friday - activities for 2013 KK-foundations 18th January
- Our participants: SB, SN
- Hög projects and Prospect project will be presented to vice-chancellor.
- Write extending abstracts (21st January for abstracts)
- Prepare posters (29th January)
- check 'Planning of duties' document
- RT is moving in to 510
4. Presentation by JL
- Borås workshop on Machine Learning
- BOEL project (healthcare): Scania, AZ
- Students are invited week 10
- Non closure agreement (Volvo vs Scania)