|date of the meeting||2012/11/13|
|e.g. IS-lab, project name, ...||islab|
|list of people (optional)||RT, TM, RP(Rune), SB, KN, FAF, AM, BÅ, JL, AV, TR, SN, guest PhD student Pyatros|
guest PhD student from Latvia : Pyatros
1. Participation in courses concerning teaching
There are teaching courses I, II and courses for supervisors (In Swedish).
Do we need one in English?
FAF, SN, AM: yes
SGS? RP? someone from CC-lab? New PhD students?
JL, SN: already had it.
RP (Rune): did not had it, but maybe it is not of importance, not doing teaching.
2. Information from IDERÅD meeting
- Elections: new advisory board (4 teachers)
- Nomination comitee: Veronica Gaspes, Stefan Gunarsson,...;
- Teachers proposed for new advisory board: Michael Tompson, Bjorn Åstrand, Emma, Eric Jarpe,
- Public employee negotiations councellor, agreement on salaries.
- 1700 working hours
- 12 mln sek/dissertation
- 1 dissertation/4 years
- Hogskoleverket at least 15 phd students/area
- 3 phd rights we have currently
- CAISR activity
- 15 companies interested&Gettinge University
- Magnus Larsson : project leader.
- Hakan: scientific leader
- Need big room (7m high) => Q building?