|date of the meeting||2012/10/30|
|e.g. IS-lab, project name, ...||islab|
|list of people (optional)||: JL, RP, SB, SGS, AM, SN, ASA, AV, TS, TM, FAF|
1. Sustainability development If you travel less than 500 km => you need to take train (not flight or car).
- If you want to drive your own car => no insurance for this and it is not friendly to environment
2. Anita : seminar at E3, Portland - Halmstad Collaboration
3. Reference group comments, feedback We need to build a prototype that
- can be used both for vehicles and health research
- involve competence from islab,
- attract companies.
- RP: someone can start it as master project
- RP: Idea: “Smart environment”
- ASA: Idea: chair that finds its way in room
4. Seminar FAF