Attending: Erik Järpe, JL, SK, DR, FAF, ASA, SB, SN, BÅ, NW, TM, RT, AV
- Information from the IDERÅD
- 72% satisfaction. Lab info will be provided later, if more than 8 persons answered.
- Sektionskollegium 21-22 august. Göteborg, Arken (conf. hotel) link.
- Vaccation is layed out automatic. However, if you want to select different dates, use a paper form and hand it in.
- and EIS meetings:
- SIDIUS from KK-stiftelsen, 21 march more information, 3-6 members in an alliance, two stage process. kks.se
- IMEGO will be merged with ACREO
- AV asks for information regarding self-evaluation, see email from March 13 from Antanas Verikas (Swedish document attached). Important!
- Reminder: Sustainability info.
- Reminder: CAISR "kick-off" http://www.doodle.com/wxy8hwprs4z69s7v
- Seminar by Jens (starts at 10:30)
- Discussion about the courses not in ISlab subject areas. Leaders of
- Suggestion: Extend table with one more section. Stefan will add issue on Helpdesk.
- ASA: Friday 11.00 meeting municipality outreach, Västergök. ASA and VERO will go, ask ASA for more information.
- ISlab webpages:
- Discussion: Should we use research areas vs. research groups, coincide with teaching. Learning systems, Signal Analysis, Mechatronics. Suggestions is stay with these. Perhaps use sub-areas like Mechatronics/Robotics.
- Suggestion: add tag/labels/keywords to project
- Suggestion: add more application areas, bioinformatics, process industry/printing, agriculture, biometrics (Intelligent vehicles), perhaps in a hierarchy of some sort (promote what we do now).
- Discussion: computer vision, is it an application area or research area?
- Suggestion: Person who is in charge of breakfast also takes minutes. If minutes are named Internal/Minutes/islab/yyyy-mm-dd they will show up automatically on the Internal page.
Three most important issues.
- CAISR "kick-off" http://www.doodle.com/wxy8hwprs4z69s7v
- Sustainability info.