Gait database: Release agreement
The MAREA Gait Database is meant to further research in gait analysis and related fields.
Release of the Database
This database can be downloaded as a zip file with password protection which shall be issued on a case-by-case basis. To receive the password, the requester must read and agree to the terms of usage of the database and fill the registration form. The form shall be evaluated and a link to download the database along with the password will be sent to the registered email address. Failure to observe this procedure may result in access being denied for the database.
Terms of Usage
The researcher(s) agrees to the following terms and conditions on the MAREA Gait Database:
1. Redistribution: The database, in whole or in part, will not be further distributed, published, copied, or disseminated in any way or form whatsoever, whether for profit or not. This includes further distributing, copying or disseminating to a different facility or organizational unit in the requesting university, organization, or company.
2. Modification and Commercial Use: The database, in whole or in part, may not be modified or used for commercial purposes.
3. Authorization: All rights in and relating to the database remain with Halmstad University.
4. Citation/Reference: All documents and papers that report on research that uses the MAREA Gait Database will acknowledge the use of the database by including an appropriate citation to the following:
Siddhartha Khandelwal, Nicholas Wickström, Evaluation of the performance of accelerometer-based gait event detection algorithms in different real-world scenarios using the MAREA gait database, Gait & Posture, Volume 51, January 2017, Pages 84-90, ISSN 0966-6362, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.gaitpost.2016.09.023.
6. Publications: A copy of all reports and papers that are for public or general release that use the database will be forwarded prior to or after release to Siddhartha Khandelwal (email@example.com) and Nicholas Wickström (firstname.lastname@example.org).
7. Indemnification: Researcher agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Halmstad University, individually and collectively, from any and all losses, expenses, damages, demands and/or claims based upon any such injury or damage (real or alleged) and shall pay all damages, claims, judgments or expenses resulting from researcher’s use of the database.
Link to fill the registration form: click_registration form